Confidentiality & Ethics
The Vision of Serenity Sistas Inc. is to facilitate a recovering individual re-enter life as a productive member of the community by providing an evidence-based living structure and sober environment. We offer an essential haven for the newly recovering individual, which we believe is vital for positive progress.
Confidentiality and Ethics
Serenity Sistas Code of Ethics
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will respect the rights and confidentiality of residents regarding all records, correspondence, and any personal information relating to their participation in the program.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will render equally appropriate services to all residents whether they are paying a reduced fee, a full fee, or a waived fee altogether.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will understand and support actions that assist residents with a better quality of life, greater freedom, and true independence.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will not engage in professional relationships or commitments that will conflict with a resident’s well-being and/or recovery.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will provide competent services to all residents. We recognize that delivery of competent services requires staff to have the knowledge, a well-rounded skill set, a commitment of time, positive attentiveness, and professional training to effectively assist all residents.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. staff will treat all residents with consideration, respect, and full recognition of their dignity and individuality.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. staff will not enter any financial relationship with any resident.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. staff will not engage in any sexual relations or relationships with any resident.
- Serenity Sistas Inc. will provide all new residents with an in-depth and detailed orientation of the policies and procedures handbook.
Thank You for considering Serenity Sistas as your recovery house option. Please reach out to us by phone, email, or by using the form to the left.
Your questions and concerns are important to us; We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Office - (443) 214-5526